This service means that users can get the services peer support, medical consultation, counseling aimed at preventing HIV and sexually transmitted infections, supporting people living with HIV and psychosocial support, via Skype. Support via Skype can be realized in the period as agreed with the user, and scheduling can be done by phone, Skype or e-mail at the time indicated below. This service is free, except for psychological services (psychological support).
Address: Str. 7th oktobar No. 1 Jevremovac 15001 Šabac
Cell/Phone: 015/386-297 i 064/25-29-181
Skype address: asocijacija.duga015
On working days from 09:00 to 13:00
1. Dr. Mr. Prim. Violeta Rakić – 8 years of work experience with LGBT persons
2. Jelena Zulević – psychologist – 10 years of work experience with LGBT persons
3. Aleksandar Prica – 8 years of work experience with LGBT persons
4. Sandra Ilić – 6 years of work experience with LGBT persons
5. Goran Marjanović – 6 years of work experience with LGBT persons
6. Ana Kujundžić – psychologist – 3 years of intensive work experience with LGBT persons
7. Ivana Čvorović – psychologist – (10 years of work experience with gay men, 2 years of work experience with gay men’s parents).