This service includes the arrival of Team Association DUGA on the field at the time and place agreed with the user of service, and can be provided in the vehicle, health and social mobile unit, in a house/user’s premises, on the field at a place and time as agreed with the user and where s/he feels safe and comfortable. Mobile unit services are: peer support, medical consultation, counseling and testing with rapid tests to HIV and sexually transmitted infections due to prevention of transmission, supporting people living with HIV and psychosocial support and accompaniment of users to state institutions. Scheduling of service is obligatory, by phone at the time indicated below or by e-mail.
The user pays travel expenses as well as psychological services (psychological support).
Address: Str. 7th oktobar No. 1 Jevremovac 15001 Šabac
Cell/Phone: 015/386-297 064/25-29-181
On working days from 09:00 to 13:00
1. Dr. Mr. Prim. Violeta Rakić – 8 years of intensive work experience with LGBT persons
2. Ana Kujundžić – psychologist – 3 years of intensive work experience with LGBT persons
3. Aleksandar Prica – 8 years of work experience with LGBT persons
4. Sandra Ilić – 6 years of work experience with LGBT persons
5. Goran Marjanović – 6 years of work experience with LGBT persons
6. Ivan Đinanić – 6 years of work experience with LGBT persons
7. Boro Novaković – 6 years of work experience with LGBT persons